We use a hydrophobic product for lifting concrete. It reacts even in the presence of water, which is often the case below concrete slabs. It is also very light compared to concrete. This product is safe for the environment and non-invasive.
How does concrete lifting work?
1. We make a hole in the concrete slab.
2. We look with a camera below the slab to see if there is a vacuum and can quantify it.
3. We insert injectors into the concrete slab to inject the material.
4. We inject the product of high density polyurethane (4 lbs)
5. We perform the work with a very precise gas level to see the stabilization of the concrete slab.
6. We inject at 2 places at a time to minimize the risk of cracking the slab.
7. When the slab is leveled, we plug the injection holes with a quick-set repair concrete.
Advantage of this solution :
1. Repairing your slab is fast, often in less than a day
2. The cost of concrete lifting is often 60% cheaper than the cost of rebuilding.
3. The high density polyurethane used does not add much weight to your terrain.
4. No need to wait until the summer to do the work, if your concrete slab is inside.
Where can we use this solution :
1. All commercial concrete surfaces (concrete roads, airstrip, farm building, agricultural silo reclamation, etc.)
2. Straightening of the railways.
3. Straightening sloped sidewalks.
4. Fill voids between 2 concrete slabs.
5. The voids under the slabs can be filled.
6. Increases the bearing capacity of the soil and stabilizes it.
7. Straightening foundation footings and concrete slabs (interior and exterior).
What is the product used?
The product used to make slab lifting is a high density polyurethane.
Our product is hydrophobic. It reacts even in the presence of water, which is often the case below concrete slabs. It is also very light compared to concrete. It weighs 4 lbs / per cubic foot compared to concrete that weighs 100 lbs / cubic foot. The product consists of 40% recycled material. This product is safe for the environment and non-invasive.